Chuckbucket Stem Bag, Wack Pack
The Oveja Negra Chuckbucket™ is our handlebar/stem bag that enables fast access to goods while you're in the saddle.
Designed around a 1L Nalgene® and 40 oz. Klean Kanteen®, the Chuckbucket has plenty of volume to handle snacks, water, or whatever else you find yourself in need of.
Simple, one handed opening/closing lets you keep a hand on the bars so you don't go flying.
MADE IN THE U.S.A. of domestic and imported materials
Wack is back! Wack Packs™ are constructed out of random colored fabric, webbing, and hook & loop. Guaranteed to be one of a kind, these bags are tastefully mixed and sewn from scraps and miss-matched cuts. Although scrappy, all Wack Pack's are made from first quality fabric and materials.
Note: Actual colours of each Wack Pack bag may differ from the image, due to their unique nature.
- Designed to fit a 1L Nalgene® or 40 oz. Klean Kanteen®
- Structured bucket top keeps bag open for easy access
- One handed opening/closing
- Removable Fork-crown strap for ultimate adaptability
- Attaches at either side of stem or run one on both sides at the same time
- Hook & loop closure mesh pocket keeps items secure
- Drain hole for leaky water bottles
- High density closed cell foam keeps your items protected
- X-pac® VX21 and Cordura® construction, 70d hex ripstop top
- Lime green liner fabric
- Velcro® One Wrap® attachment straps
- WEIGHT: 4 oz.
- CAPACITY: 1L+