Bootlegger Fork Bag, Wack Pack
Built around a lightweight aluminum alloy frame, the Oveja Negra Bootlegger™ enables you to ditch the cage and straps for a clean, light, and hassle-free setup.
MADE IN THE U.S.A. of domestic and imported materials
Wack is back! Wack Packs™ are constructed out of random colored fabric, webbing, and hook & loop. Guaranteed to be one of a kind, these bags are tastefully mixed and sewn from scraps and miss-matched cuts. Although scrappy, all Wack Pack's are made from first quality fabric and materials.
Note: Actual colours of each Wack Pack bag may differ from the image, due to their unique nature.
- CAGE-LESS - Bolts directly to standard 3X water-bottle fork mounts
- STRAP-LESS - Safer, cleaner fork gear stowage
- Simple, secure dry-bag closure
- Fits a 32 oz. Nalgene® or 40 oz. wide Klean Kanteen®
- Proprietary aluminum frame manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Urethane coated webbing for increased durability
- Reflective logo
- Stainless steel washers included
- WEIGHT 6 oz
- CAPACITY 2 litres