Cairn 3D Sandals, Bristlecone Brown
The lovechild of Freedom and Support, Bedrock Sanda's Cairn 3D features our most advanced footbed to date. From our award-winning Cairn design, we’ve added a sculpted footbed that is secure, lightweight, and loaded for the long haul.
The Cairn Pro Custom Sole: Ultra Grippy, Comfortable, and Durable
- All Cairn 3D Sandals are made with 100% vegan materials and construction.
- NEW plug-less toe post and aluminum hardware for next-level durability.
- Ultra-grippy, exclusive REGOLITH Bedrock x Vibram® sole. Aggressive, angular lugs massively increase performance and durability, while shedding mud and debris.
- Our new Geo-patterned footbed features macro pentagonal-grooves on the sole, providing excellent grip in both dry and wet conditions, and more aeration power to keep your feet less sweaty.
- At 16 mm base stack height under the forefoot, the new molded Cairn 3D Vibram® sole is a union of freedom and support.
Zero Drop from toe to heel.
Strap System: No-Slip Secure Fit.
- Bedrock Sole Hugger design cradles feet with side-to-side support, keeping you stable in challenging conditions. Patent Pending.
- Intelligent 3/4inch wide strap system with three independent adjustment zones for quick, secure fitting. Patent Pending.
- We spent years sourcing the best materials, so you can spend maximum time enjoying the outdoors. With an exclusive Vibram® rubber outsole, polyester and nylon webbing upper, metal and acetal plastic hardware, and US military-grade Velcro®, you’ll do just that.
- Assembled in the USA with Domestic + Foreign Parts (soling imported).
- Average weight 10 Oz per size 9 sandal
- For footbed's sake, do not leave your sandals in extreme heat (e.g. hot car) or intense direct sun exposure for durations ( e.g. sunny porch). Our ultralight Go Far Vibram® footbeds can warp if left exposed in these environments.
- To clean your Bedrocks, handwash with a brush, water, and your favorite eco-friendly soap! Let them dry in a shaded environment or briefly in the sun. Do not machine wash.
- To keep your Velcro® heel-strap long lasting, use side buckle adjustment for every-day in and out, and occasionally remove grit and debris from heel-strap by scrubbing with a wire brush.