Widefoot Stainless Steel Cage for Large Bottles
The LiterCage allows you to carry your favorite water bottle on your bike. Compatible with a variety of 3.5″ diameter bottles including those made by Nalgene and other top brands.
For more information on installation and use, see Description below.
1. Install by bolting onto sets of two or three mounting bosses to carry bottles that are approximately 3.5″ (89mm) in diameter.
2. Use hose clamps and other non-bolt methods at your own risk.
3. Taller or heavier bottles, rougher terrain, or non-upright installation may warrant the use of a strap.
Mounting hardware, bottles, and straps are not included. Installation by a professional bicycle mechanic is recommended. Consult with your bicycle manufacturer if you have questions about compatibility with your bike frame or fork. Always ensure your cage and bottle are secure before riding, and keep loose ends away from moving parts.
MADE IN THE U.S.A
- Unique 7-slot mounting bracket allows attachment at multiple positions on frames and forks with two-bolt, or three-bolt mounting systems.
- Durable stainless steel construction provides a corrosion-resistant finish and secure hold.
- Choose from four finishes: Polished Stainless, Black, Mint, or Purple. As with any type of coating, our colored options will have some wear over time in locations where bottles contact the cage.
The LiterCage stainless steel bottle cage fits most 3.5″ diameter bottles.
Listed below are products which our customers have seen success in carrying.
40 oz Insulated*
32 oz Stainless Steel Wide Mouth*
DICK’S Sporting Goods:
32 oz Push Pull Water BottleFifty/Fifty:
40 oz Stainless Steel Wide Mouth*
32 oz / 40 oz Wide Mouth*
32 oz Wide Mouth*
40 oz Classic
32 oz Howler*
36 oz V12 Insulated Wide Mouth Bottle*
32 ounce Quart w. Push/Pull Cap
32 oz – Wide Mouth / Narrow Mouth
48 oz – Wide Mouth / Narrow Mouth**
38 oz Stainless Steel*
24 oz DoubleShot
32 oz BigShot
42 oz Insulated Bottle
1.5L Fuel Bottle*
*Use of an additional strap is recommended for these oversized or metal bottles to eliminate any rattling.
**We recommend using 3-hole mounting bosses when carrying these larger bottles.
Brand names including Aquatix, Blackthorn, DICK’S, Fifty/Fifty, Hydro Flask, Kinzi, Kleen Kanteen, MiiR, Mizu, Mueller, Nalgene, Nathan, Polar Bottle, and Primus are Trademarks of their respective registrant, and are not affiliated with Widefoot. The products shown above or in any photographs or illustrative materials have not been endorsed or recommended for use with Widefoot products by their manufacturers.