Oval 96 BCD Chainring for Shimano XTR M9000, Black
Our Premium 1X Oval 96BCD traction chainring is designed for Shimano XTR M9000 and M9020 cranks Only. They feature exactly same oval shape as rest of our oval chainring portfolio. They are not compatible with XT M8000 cranks.
- We mastered our oval chainrings to perfection, so you can get best possible advantage from the oval/elliptical shape.
- Finest design to provide excellent weight to strength ratio
- One of a kind special oval shape (Patent Pending)
- Unique Patent Pending narrow-wide teeth profiles to keep your chain in place for minimum 12 months!
- Special 3D teeth machining for ultimate mud relief decrease wear and noise dramatically
- All rings have built in threads for easy of mounting and reduction in weight
- Superb quality and great look.
- You will ride faster using ovals. If you keep using round ring then others will get quicker.
- You will not "feel" the oval shape at all
- Reduces stress on knees
- Greatly improves traction and climbing abilities.
Size (Mass +/-1g): 30T (44g), 32T (53g), 34T (63g)
Color Black only
Compatibility? Fits only Shimano XTR M9000 and M9020 cranksets. 9, 10, 11 and 12spd Eagle compatible.
Material cnc machined 7075 Txxx Aluminum. Long-lasting construction! Type II anodizing
Chainline Perfect 49mm
Mounting holes 4 x 96mm BCD Asymmetrical design. Original M7 bolts only
Ovality Optimized to each size separately. Range: 10.2-14.4% and Timing of 110.5-116.3° after TDC (top dead center) Patent Pending