Oval CX 110/4 BCD Narrow-Wide Chainring, Grey
absoluteBLACK Premium 1X Cyclocross 110/4 bcd oval chainrings are designed for Shimano 4 bolt cranks like Dura-Ace 9100, 9000, Ultegra 8000, 6800 and many others, apart from GRX. Perfect choice for Cyclocross and Gravel 1X setup with road cranks. Eagle 12spd compatible, narrow-wide chainring. Delivered with mounting bolts.
- Finest design to provide excellent weight to strength ratio
- One of a kind special oval shape (Patent Pending)
- Unique Patent Pending narrow-wide teeth profiles to keep your chain in place for minimum 12 months!
- Special 3D teeth machining for ultimate mud relief decrease wear and noise dramatically
- Designed to handle mud and grass with easy
- Superb quality and great look.
- You will ride faster using ovals. If you keep using round ring then others will get quicker.
- Reduces stress on knees and helps to maintain your legs fresher for longer
- You will not "feel" the oval shape at all
Size (Mass +/-1g): 38T (61g), 40T (65.5g), 42T (71g) Bolts included to every chainring (mass given for chainring only)
Color Black, Ultegra Grey
Compatibility Shimano Dura-Ace 9100, R9120, R9150 & R9170 Di2, Ultegra 8000, R8020, R8050 & 8070 Di2., 105 R7000, R7020, R7070, Dura-Ace 9000, Ultegra 6800, Shimano 105 5800, Tiagra 4700 ; 10 / 11 / 12spd compatible.
Material cnc machined 7075 Txxx Aluminum. Long-lasting construction
Finish type II anodizing
Ovality 10.5-11.4% ; Timing of 112-113° after TDC (top dead center) - Patent Pending