Oval Road 110/4 BCD Chainring for FSA ABS, Black
absoluteBLACK Premium Oval chainrings for FSA ABS (asymmetric bolt spacing) cranks like Gossamer, SL-K. This model fits 4 and 5 bolt design FSA cranks. 4&5 bolt cranks are identical except the one hidden bolt behind the crank arm in 5 bolt design which is not needed. These are finest FSA compatible chainrings on the market in terms of shifting, stiffness, smoothness of pedaling and manufacturing quality. 10/11/12spd compatible. Di2 Compatible. Made in EU
- Finest design to provide excellent weight to strength ratio
- One of a kind special oval shape (Patent Pending)
- Unique Patent Pending narrow-wide teeth profiles to keep your chain in place for minimum 12 months!
- Special 3D teeth machining for ultimate mud relief decrease wear and noise dramatically
- Designed to handle mud and grass with easy
- Superb quality and great look.
- You will ride faster using ovals. If you keep using round ring then others will get quicker.
- Reduces stress on knees and helps to maintain your legs fresher for longer
- You will not "feel" the oval shape at all
Size (Mass +/-1g): 34T (32g), 36T (33g), 38T (38g), 39T (41g), 50T (115g), 52T (132g), 53T(134g)
Color Black only
Compatibility FSA ABS (asymmetric bolt spacing) cranks like Gossamer, SL-K. Both 4 and 5 bolt versions. One model fits them all. Di2 Compatible. 10 / 11 / 12spd compatible. ABS cranks only.
BOLTS For Gossamer - use original FSA bolts and spacers
For SL-K - use original FSA Bolt Covers and bolts
Material & Finish cnc machined 7075 Txxx Aluminum. Long-lasting construction. Type II anodizing
Ovality Optimized to each size separately. 34T- 3.5% ; 36T, 38T, 39T- 11.4%, 50/52/53T - 10-11.2% ; Timing of 108 -110.5° after TDC (top dead center) - Ideal for road climbing. Patent PendinG
*For Gossamer cranks - use original FSA bolts and spacers. There is nothing else needed to mount these rings
*For SL-K - use original FSA Bolt Covers and bolts that will fit perfectly. There is nothing else needed to mount these rigns
*Ramps on big rings are specially configured for combinations: 50/34, 52/36, 52/38, 53/39T
* If you wish to use other configuration it will also work, but shifting will be slower and may require more "adjustments" of front dérailleur to be acceptable. Also remember that front dérailleur can only accept max 16T difference between 2 chainrings - this is how Shimano and Sram designed them.