Oval Road Sub-compact 110/4 BCD Chainring, Grey
absoluteBLACK Premium Road / Gravel 110/4 oval chainrings in Sub-compact (super compact) sizes to improve your climbing and cadence. Increased Cadence is key to reducing perceived effort . With 48/32T and 46/30T crankset chainrings you can ride anywhere and climb anything. Alpine climbs will never be that difficult anymore. These special super compact chainrings are designed for Shimano 110/4bcd cranks making absoluteBLACK the only company on the market offering such sizes. 30 and 32T chainrings allow you to climb on your own terms with improved cadence and efficiency. It is the most Premium oval chainring on the market with scientifically proven performance gains.
- 30 and 32T chainrings allow you to climb on your own terms with improved cadence and efficiency
- One of a kind special oval shape that helps you climb easier and faster (Patent Pending)
- No more mashing on long climbs and wishing for bigger cassette.
- Have you ever had to walk the climb on sportive race? These rings will save you from it.
- 46/11 or 48/11 is still a big gear to push on the flat. For your daily ride you most likely don't need more
- Your pedaling will feel smoother
- AB oval reduces stress on knees and helps your legs remain fresher for longer
- You will be able to maintain better cadence while climbing
- Reduces possibility of leg cramps
- Size (Mass +/-1g): 30T (27g), 32T (30g), 46T (99g), 48T (110g)
- Color Black, Grey, Champagne (inner ring and bolts in black only)
Compatibility Shimano Dura-Ace 9100, R9120, R9150 & R9170 Di2, Ultegra 8000, R8020, R8050 & 8070 Di2., 105 R7000, R7020, R7070, Dura-Ace 9000 & Di2, Ultegra 6800 & Di2, Shimano 105 5800 , Tiagra 4700* (*requires modification -contact us); 10 / 11 / 12spd compatible. Not compatible with Power2max
BOLTS Special bolts are included with 30T (2xM5 TI / 2xM7 AL)
Special bolts are included with 32T (4xM7 AL)
Material & Finish cnc machined 7075 Txxx Aluminum. Long-lasting construction. Type II anodizing
- Ovality Optimized to each size separately. 30T- 9% ; 32T - 8% ; 46/48T - 10-11.2% ; Timing of 108 -110.5° after TDC (top dead center) - Ideal for climbing. Patent Pending