Rachel 2021 Fameset, Asphalte
Our beautiful Rachel step-through frame is getting revamped!
This new version is just as useful for every kind of riding as the previous one, but we made a few modifications to make it a little more stable and comfortable.
Longer chainstays, eyelets for two bottle cage and all kinds of racks, V-Brakes instead of road brakes, and more. Basically, we made the Rachel into an even more capable go-everywhere country bike.
The two smaller sizes are still designed around 26" wheels, while the two larger sizes use 700c wheels. The tire clearance now officially a few millimeters larger, to make it even easier for everyone to enjoy backcountry riding. Available in two magnificent new colours, Beaujolais and Asphalt.
- Tube Type: 4130 CrMo steel (double butted top and down tubes/triple butted seat tube)
- Bottom Bracket: 68mm wide, British Threaded
- Seat Tube inner diameter: 27.2mm
- Diagonal drop-outs
- Longer chainstays
- M5 eyelets on seat stays and drop-outs for rack and fenders
- 5M eyelets on down tube for 2 bottle cages
- 5M eyelets on fork for fenders, mini platform rack and lowrider rack