Cava Race Tyres, 700c x 42.??, Grey Skinwall
Ultradynamico's Catalan Cava is a fine wine indeed. A minimalist tire for those who want the free speed of a high volume slick but need a tire that is more predictable in looser corners. Designed to be used as a pair, or as the rear compliment to a Rosé front tire for extra cornering and braking traction.
MADE IN JAPAN
- 3D diamond file tread massages granular terrain for perceivably 20-30% more traction than a slick.
- Slightly higher volume than the Rosé, giving it the same effective outside diameter, leaving geometry unchanged when pairing with Rosé up front
- Race compound for superior grip in dry conditions
- Less susceptible to tread slashes than a true slick
- All of our highest end tires feature luxuriously high TPI mystery casing of varying hues, much like the fine wines of their namesakes
- Zero sidewall protection for premium ride quality- get AAA if you plan on loaded touring with these over sharp, rugged terrain... or bring an extra
- Leak free sidewalls
- Designed to be inflated/deflated to tastefully low pressures: 25-35 psi (650b) 30-40 (700c)
- Tubeless compatible
- Continuous center negative dark space aeronautic deltas for pure intoxicating SPEED
- Tyres packaged and sold individually
- WEIGHT PER TYRE 490g (650b x 47.99mm) / 445g (700c x 42.??mm)
- CAPACITY Designed to be inflated/deflated to tastefully low pressures: 25-35 psi (650b); 30-40 psi (700c)